Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This afternoon my toddler certainly must have learned that the word BANANAS can refer to something other than fruit. Namely, my state of mind. I do know that it was I who needed the nap most today, but at least I don't start kicking people when I'm overtired. I win the prize for not being 2, I guess. So here are some of our better moments..

just this morning before breakfast


the only action our garden gets these days


in his room


look ma, i have the sharp knife!


...and pat it...


for papa


i got that look a lot today



hiya!


it's me!



apples for sauce


all chopped up



THE END

2 comments:

  1. Emily, you made my day. You have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over the cuteness here. I know he might have been a little willful but that picture of Theo scowling is too cute. I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete